10 Things We Learned From The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Part 2
Wowzers! That was explosive! Here are 10 things we learned from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3 Reunion Part 2.
Here’s our 10 things we learned in the second part of the reunion:
1. Kyle is not in Lisa’s top 2. When asked who she trusted the most, Lisa Vanderpump rattled off names. Kyle was not in her top 2.
2. Adrienne and Paul’s bickering the last two seasons was “lighthearted?” According to Andy, we all “enjoyed” Adrienne and Paul’s “lighthearted” bickering the last two seasons. We always found Adrienne to demean Paul AKA we NEVER found it lighthearted.
3. Kyle “stayed up worrying about Kim’s sobriety.” All we can say to this one is… really? The same sister who exposed her sister’s alcoholism on national TV in season 1 is suddenly the doting sister? We don’t buy it. Just like we don’t buy products at Kyle by Alene Too.
4. Kim knows Kyle is two-faced. Kim says that she feels she has Kyle’s support when they’re together, but then she hears what she says on this show. Don’t forget Kim is her sister, so if she’s saying Kyle is full of BS, she probably is.
5. Kim had a pillow stained with feces- and Yolanda carried it through an airport. Enough said on this one.
6. Taylor thinks Kim’s life is “going in the wrong direction.” We didn’t know Taylor was in a position to comment on anyone’s life going in the wrong direction.
7. We really feel for Kim. We really felt bad for Kim here. The tears were definitely not faked, her emotion was real, and we so badly wanted to just give her a hug!
8. Lisa does not have $150 million. According to Lisa- and the other girls- websites that estimate their net worth are NOT accurate.
9. We agree with Ken. We don’t believe that Paul abused his children. We do believe Adrienne abused Paul emotionally, though.
10. Lisa does NOT want to work with Mauricio. Mauricio- who, like his wife, plays both sides in order to get real estate sales- was metaphorically bitch slapped by Lisa when he said he would work with them and she responded “we don’t want to work with you.” LOVE her.
Overall, this was a dramatic- albeit slow- season. It will be interesting to see what next season brings. In the meantime, make sure you read Brandi Glanville’s “Drinking and Tweeting.” It was a great read!
Leave a reply