Bravo Renews & Orders New Shows and Seasons Including RHONY, RHOA, and Many More!
Bravo announced a whole slew of new and returning shows through a press release. The highlights include:
– “Courtney Loves Dallas” – Breakout star Courtney Kerr of “Most Eligible Dallas” navigates the lively Texas social scene with her group of sassy, dynamic friends. She’s out to rope herself the perfect southern gentleman, while trying to make a name for herself in the fashion industry, but Courtney quickly finds that taking the bull by the horn isn’t as easy as it may sound.
– “Divorce Diva” (working title) – When couples go from “I do” to “I don’t,” Vikki Ziegler is who they call to mediate, advise and divide their assets out of court. Why let a judge decide your fate when the Divorce Diva can cut through all the drama to determine who will get what?
– “The Kandi Factory” – Premieres Tuesday, April 9 – duh!! – Grammy Award winner and multi-platinum songwriter Kandi Burruss of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” helps 16 aspiring artists jumpstart their dreams of stardom. Burruss gives two protégés with no industry experience the opportunity of a lifetime — a shot at an original song release and music video produced by The Kandi Factory.
– “Two Fit Girls”- It’s crunch time for best friends and business partners Katrina and Karena, the fearless duo behind Toneitup.com. While some entrepreneurs have a business plan, these girls use their “street smarts, not book smarts” to push themselves and their brand to wild extremes.
– “Rich People’s Problems” (working title)- When the rich and famous of Atlanta have a dispute, they know that only one lawyer will deliver some cold, hard justice: Phaedra Parks of “The Real Housewife of Atlanta.” Whether it’s friends battling over an $8,000 loan or accusations of stolen Chanel handbags or confusion over a prenuptial agreement and whether it entitles you to two or three live-in staff members, the rich certainly have an odd sense of what qualifies as a problem in today’s world, and Phaedra will be there to help them sort it all out.
Other reality series include:
-“Eat, Drink, Love”
-“Extreme Guide to Parenting”
-“Newlyweds: The First Year”
-“Thicker Than Water: The Tankards”
-“Ladies of London”
-“Princesses: Long Island”
-“100 Days of Summer”
Scripted programing includes:
-“Girlfriends Guide to Divorce”
-“High and Low”
Other Unscripted Projects in Development include:
-“Ivy League Confidential”
-“America’s Best Restaurant”
-“Tabatha Takes Over”
-“Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles”
-“Million Dollar Listing New York”
-“Top Chef Masters”
-“Chef Roble & Co”
-“Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis”
-“Inside the Actors Studio”
-“Don’t Be Tardy…”
-“The Real Housewives of New Jersey” (Click here for return date)
-“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”
-“The Real Housewives of Miami”
-“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”
-“The Real Housewives of New York”
-“Watch What Happens Live”
Anything sound interesting? What are you looking forward to most?