No matter what color, length or cut there is no reason for a bad hair day. I picked a few of the hottest catwalk styles that with a couple items in your dressing room drawer and you can achieve these looks at home.
1) Medium length to long hair, pull your hair up into a loose up do and secure it into place with a large hair pin or grip, then change it from drab to fab with your favorite hair accessories.
2) another long hair easy, pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure it into place with an elastic band, never a rubber, this will cause breakage, then pull a few strands of hair from both sides of your center part and use them to frame your face, a la Jourdan Dunn.
3) our next long hair style , pull hair into a low slung side swept ponytail, pull a few strands of hair from the under side of the tail and use it to wrap and cover the elastic band. Easy and on trend.
4) long straight hair, add a piecey bang to give your hair that 70’s look.
5) add some face framingccurl to your long straight locks, tuck your hair behind your ears and let it dry naturally, trust me it works.
6) add some interest to a simple side swept up do by tying a wide piece of ribbon around your hairline, securing at the nape of your neck. Choose color close to the color of your hair for a chic look.
7) rock out your hair with a low side part and lots of volume, use a volume powder or spray and dry hair upside down then back comb.
For mor on these and other hair fashion tips, contact me at Dolce Viso Salon and Spa in Millburn NJ. 9733765878