Here are some of the things Duggar does in his rehab facility:
– Daily chapel messages from teachers
– A student intervention plan. According to the site, “The plan is a determination of ‘areas of concern’ for the RU Staff, the family, and the resident. For each ‘area of concern,’ our Dean of Homes and the student will determine a goal for improvement and plans of intervention if these goals are not being met.”
– A four phase program that the website details each phase can be completed in 45 days, with most people finishing all four phases within SIX MONTHS.
– A daily schedule including “sleep, personal time alone with God, good hygiene, personal study, work, service, rest, play and fellowship.”
– Classes, prayer groups, and a work program.
Tell us- do you think this sounds like the rehab you expected? Sound off in the comments below.