This morning, Radar Online released a new report claiming that Teen Mom: OG star Amber Portwood‘s fiance, Matt Baier, had previously tweeted some nasty things about Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry. We exclusively talked to Lowry this morning to get her response to the tweets. What was the tweet and what did Lowry have to tell us?
Kailyn Lowry Matt Baier Tweets Response Exclusive
Baier had tweeted back in 2014 the following mean tweets, according to Radar:
- Kailyn’s face breaks my TV
- The worst thing that ever happened to high definition is Kailyn’s face #DAMN.
- @PBandJenelley_1 (Jenelle Evans) is a good mom like Kailyn is good looking.
- He also wrote that the camera must add “110lbs” due to the fact that Lowry’s head is “the size of the snoopy balloon at the Macys parade.”
- “What was the topic of Kailyn’s book? How to bang ugly dudes, cheat in a shower and have my face always look like I’m allergic to shellfish?”
We reached out to Lowry for her reaction to the tweets and she exclusively told us that, “Honestly, it is what it is. Obviously I was skeptical about him at first because of it.”
“But I met him in person and he was very nice to me,” Lowry added. “And let’s face it. I’m sure there are people we do KNOW, consider friends and are acquaintances with that talk crap about us too.”
We applaud Lowry’s response, as it is very mature and respectable.
Tell us- what do you think about what Lowry told us? What do you think about the tweets? Sound off in the comments below.
More Kailyn Lowry Stories: