Teresa Giudice Bankruptcy

Teresa’s Bankruptcy Case Settles!

Breaking News!

For a while now, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has been dealing with legal issues regarding bankruptcy (read about that here). Now, E! News has confirmed that as of late last week, Giudice has settled her case! Read on for details.

Teresa Giudice Bankruptcy Case Settled

According to E! News, a settlement between Giudice and her creditors “has been approved by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Judge.”

The information E! News received details that Giudice “will keep 55 percent of the net proceeds from the legal malpractice suit with the remaining 45 percent going to any remaining creditors.”

Giudice’s attorney for the case, Carlos Cuevas, spoke to E! News and told them that, “We are very gratified that a settlement was reached between Ms. Giudice and trustee John Sywilok concerning the distribution of the proceeds of the Kridel lawsuit and that Judge Stacey Meisel approved the settlement today.”
Today was a big step,” Cuevas added. “We thank the trustee for his cooperation and also Judge Meisel.”

In what’s been a hard few years for Giudice, it’s definitely nice to see some things getting resolved.

More Teresa Giudice Stories: 

Joe Giudice Anniversary Song For Teresa Sung By John Legend

Teresa Was On The Outs With Melissa and Joe Before She Went Away

Teresa Giudice- I Love Driving A Ford!